Morrigan Does A Thing Morrigan Does A Thing

I loved that last part. "Allons-y!" Classic Doctor. I have a friend who squees at everything David Tenant. Myself, I'm just a big fan of the series.

I'm also a guy, so...

Portal Turret AMV Portal Turret AMV

This must be a Linux promotion.

PowerTrip PowerTrip

Too bad this doesn't happen in real life, or else I'd be a cross between Iron Man, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Quicksilver, and the Hulk.

Yeah, reentry-speed sprinting will have to wait another century or two.

Dragon Ball AF(Opening) Dragon Ball AF(Opening)

Nice job.

Any chance I could get the name of the song?

goldenninetails responds:

Thanks, view the credits.

MasonicJesuitZionist.exe MasonicJesuitZionist.exe

This movie is fucking strange. Enough that I can't really say anything about it.

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

What decoy said. LOL

Heavy is Dovahkiin Heavy is Dovahkiin

HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my fucking God, that was great!

pokemon battle episode 1 pokemon battle episode 1

Holy shit, you're an ass. The only part that was remotely funny was when you had Pikachu using quick attack, and that was just because he turned fucking Super Saiyan when he did that. But then you ruined it when you had him throw a charge beam and just fucking kill EVERYONE. Since when the fuck do pokemon use the Kamehameha? And then I read the comments and pretty much everyone agrees that this is bullshit. A comment comes in on August 27 of 2011, and you respond by telling him to drop dead and calling him a cunt. What are you, five? Nobody except a British FAGGOT or DOPEHEAD will use that word anymore, because it sounds fucking stupid. Grow up some, kid. Try taking a class at a community college; not only is it rather cheap, but it's EASY.

armless (prelude) armless (prelude)

Well, that kinda sucks. Although...why didn't he just raise his FOOT instead?

guitan11 responds:

he follows instructions to the letter........

1500k Trailer 1500k Trailer

Well, shit. I mean, that song cover of mine that you used was old! And I only noticed today that you used it! Thanks for that, only goes to prove that my older stuff wasn't all that bad.

PS: Throttle Up was a cover of DjSc00p's Head Up.

Also, the music wasn't all that bad.