XCVB XCVB

Jesus Christ, this game hurts my eyes. The odd thing is, the easiest part of the game was during those two levels in the middle of an earthquake. You'd think that'd be harder to get through.

Needless to say, I beat the game. Took me...twenty to thirty minutes?

makehimanoffer responds:

That sounds about right timewise.
Thanks for playing. Really appreciate.

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

I managed to get all the badges on this game except for the speed run badge (CRAP). It's a very fun game, and quite the masterpiece of a simple platformer. Kudos to you, Evil-Dog, for making another awesome game and for stepping out of your usual zone.

I loved this game enough to cover the main theme:

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/532957

Portal Panic Portal Panic

LOL at the ending.

So, I went back several times into the comments to find out what I'm supposed to do with Salad Fingers on P-Bot, and it turns out his finger puppets DEFLECT PROJECTILES. Pass it on.

A.R.C.S A.R.C.S

Waste of a perfectly good mech. lol

Still, I kinda liked the game. Perhaps a sequel could be made whereby you are actively attacking the enemy.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game is just plain awesome. It's like Thing Thing Arena, except you have more weapons, you can armor yourself, and you can get really good weaponry really easily, either through the arena shop system or by taking from the dead. Easily my favorite combination was the SAW and the Binary Sword, but my favorite WEAPON of all was Sanford's hook. Throwing that, you could reel enemies in and then proceed to stab their brains out.

Quickdraw: Cyber Hell Quickdraw: Cyber Hell

Lawl.

Even getting killed was hilarious. "The power of Christ compels you. BITCH." BABOOM!!!

ACTION X 2000 ACTION X 2000

You at least have some talent...

but this kinda sucks. Honestly, there's no "action" in it. All you can do is walk around.

full-metal-albatross responds:

Walking is an action, I know that you hardly ever move except to make a trip to the fridge but walking IS an action.

Taipan 3000 SE Taipan 3000 SE

If only this were like FlashTrek...

Still a good game, though. Wierd thing is, if you don't go through the quest, he'll attack you eventually anyways, depending on whether you've paid him or not. Also, if you go to him and not pay him enough times, he'll try to kill you.

Feudalism Feudalism

Better idea than the last, for the East.

When you conquer the city with Black Samurai equipment, buy only Black Samurai. They rarely die, so it's, like, the ultimate army.

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

Decent, but it gets boring after a while.

Maybe you should expand into a version with futuristic weapons, or a suit of power armor that the character can use (like Iron Man, only bulkier and the jets are on the tips of wings sprouting off the back). Or you could make an RPG version. Or both at the same time, with the power armor being the best equipment the game's money can buy.