All 32 art Reviews

That conniving coon That conniving coon

You know you want at least one comment from that guy.

Silent but deadly Digital Silent but deadly Digital

Oh, she's heterochromic! Until now, I never knew that.

Or wait, are you debating that part? Personally, I think it's pretty cool. I, for one, say keep at least that part.

HowSplendid responds:

Yeah you're not the only one who's said that. Everyone else seems to think so too. I think I will end up keeping her eyes like that since you guys think it works well for her. Thanks.

Caroline's sunglasses Caroline's sunglasses

I dunno why, but when I look at that face, I just immediately think of Twitch Pokemon, how every time Ash is idling, he just goes, "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" It'd be interesting to see her run in place with the same stupid look on her face as here, just for shits and giggles.

Coco Digital Coco Digital

That thing she's holding looks dangerous. I certainly wouldn't touch it with a pike, but, well, that's me. And this is coming from a guy that has a shotgun!

Surprised Sable? Surprised Sable?

She's frickin' nekkid!

...Pretty much.

Rose doing her thing Rose doing her thing

Oh, that bitch. Gee, I wonder. Perhaps she'll pick a lock with that undersized pencil that she has.

Maggie Yeller Maggie Yeller

To me, she looks like she might be a wolf. She's definitely got the tail for it.

She's got a hammer! She's got a hammer!

People should give equal ratings to art regardless of whether it's colored or not. The fact that this bullshit is allowed to continue is why he prefers DA's system to NG's. Sure, it probably would look better if he posted colored pictures, but he doesn't do that often! And to give him a low score just based on that is incredibly shallow on the part of the person voting. If DA had something for music, I'd migrate there and give the finger to a lot of people on NG for fucking up the site.

Just keep it up, Wesker. Ignore the naysayers and keep doing what you prefer to do. It's your choice what you do, and no one can change that worth shit.

Animal Crossing Sable Able Animal Crossing Sable Able

Really, people? A rating of 2.64? Grow the fuck up and stop zerobombing people like us. It ain't funny, awesome, or otherwise entertaining to those of us who actually punish our own asses to produce.

Like I said earlier today, man, this site is a shadow of what it used to be. People are so much more critical of art than they are of music, which is pretty much the only reason why we get the ratings we do. Musicians and sketch artists should be getting the same scrutiny as flash artists, and they don't. It's fucking sad, and it sure as hell ain't what Tom Fulp intended for this site.

Halloween '13 Wall Art Halloween '13 Wall Art

Am I the only one noticing similarities to Dead Space?

Kkylimos responds:

Never played the game but if there are , you should propably ask the guys who made the characters in the first place :P The artwork as requested by Tom Fulp is based on the game Freak O'Lantern! Cheers!